Learning about the history, the habits and the customs of Etruscan civilisation, discovering the secrets concealed in its evocative necropolises and understanding the exceptional Etruscan artefacts are all vital for anyone who wants to penetrate deep under the skin of a world so distant and richly shrouded in mystery. That is why we offer our visitors a team of expert and professional archaeologists and art historians, every one of them a great connoisseur of the Etruscan world and officially licensed by the Province of Viterbo to work as a tour guide. Here is a list of the guided tours we organise:
- - Tarquinia Necropolis: 2 hours;
- - Tarquinia Museum: 2 hours;
- - Tarquinia Necropolis + Museum: 3 hours;
- - Necropolis, Museum and old town of Tarquinia: 4/5 hours;
- - The Necropolis, Museum and old town of Tarquinia, including lunch in the café located inside the precincts of the Necropolis of Tarquinia, with a menu or a selection of typical local products to be chosen by agreement. This tour lasts six hours and the price depends on the visitors’ specific requirements.
Groups of max 25 people.